Friday, April 16, 2010

Ski2Sea 2010

So....first off - apology. I signed up for two separate cycling challenges for April - hence my riding has been everyday - full on. As per the Twitter #30daysof biking -> We ride our bikes every friggin' day. Love it. As per Mike N's dailymile 4th Month Fool's 500 - I am currently at 622 kms - not counting running or tonight's ride. All is good. I bike, bike, run, bike, bike, poop, sleep and eat. LOVE IT. This is base baby.

So - my blogs have been a tad sparse. Add me as a friend on FB, or dailymile. More action on a daily basis. Brent Prokop.



So - April 11, 2010 was the Ski2Sea. Our group - Snow White and the Seven Dwarves - put on a great outing. Here's the video to help you understand the logistic nightmare that is S2S. Every year - teams go from Big White alpine to the drink in Okanagan Lake. AWESOME kudos to the race organizers and all of the volunteers !!

http://vimeo.com/10955582

Enjoy - and yes I'll try to pick up the slack......

3 comments:

  1. Great race!! wow and really enjoyed one!

    Cheers from hong Kong!


    ¨XTB¨xavi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slacker! Just kidding! Given a choice of blog or bike...bike!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bike , bike , bike.......you got it !! My problem is I've got three bikes ?! Gotta keep 'em all rolling. It's a tough job - but someone's got to do it !

    Thanks for the kudos to both of you.

    Cheers ( and of course - always power to the pedal )

    Brent

    ReplyDelete