Saturday, November 14, 2009

'10 Calendar....

So...Jaegan & I are officially registered for the 2010 BC Bike Race ! June 27th - July 3rd.
Man am I pumped for this one !! I've wanted to ride this since it's inception as the SEVEN race.
7 days of climbing fury and sweet delicious singletrack. It's going to be an awesome race, experience builder, and stepping stone for IMC.
A few persons have told me I'm nuts - but the XC riding will always be in my blood. So - as it stands - listed below is my tentative schedule for '10. Additions to come no doubt....
Highlights in BLUE are subject to the lottery/mad rush entrance acceptance.

January 25, 10 -> Olympic Torchbearer -> the hardest most patriotic 300 meters anyone could run !

January 30, 10 -> 3rd Annual Birthday Night XC Bike ride UP Sturgeon. Three ( 3 ) of us celebrate b-days on 1/27 - nuff said.

February - March -> Base and more base miles ! Have some hefty plans...

March 28, 10 -> Campus to Campus Half Marathon

April 28, 10 -> ROAD bike component Ski2Sea Race

May 2, 10 -> Vancouver Marathon

June 6, 10 -> Oliver Half Iron, Oliver, BC

June 19, 10 -> Test of Metal XC Race Squamish
OR
June 19, 10 -> Glen Mervyn Ride2Survive 400km Road Ride 

June 27th - July 3rd -> BC Bike Race -> 400+ kms of XC CAKE !!

July 11, 10 -> Desert Half Iron, Osoyoos, BC

August 30, 10 -> IRONMAN CANADA

September 11, 10 -> LOTOJA Classic -> Logan Utah to Jackson Hole Wyoming

September 18, 10 -> Cheakamus Challenge XC Bike Race Squamish to Whistler

There is a gaggle more of racing I want to do - but I also need to work and sleep and most important TRAIN. Will update this as the New Year approaches...

Cheers,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment